Monday, October 20, 2008

AAA is paying off

I got AAA initially when I moved up here because there was a discount on the moving truck that made it worth while.  I wasn't sure I'd even use it but I renewed for another year and subsequently got stuck in a snow bank at 1:30 in the morning near Bend.  I was happy to call AAA to bail me out. I also used it to get my passport photo that year.  It was easier and cheaper than the alternatives. This year I wasn't sure if I'd renew again but I figured I'd try it another year.  It paid off again!  

I used it today to call a tow truck to get the Bronco taken over to North Eugene Automotive.  I had to pay for a tow truck a couple times for my Porsche a few years ago.  I should have had AAA then. It may not be for everybody but it's working out well for me.

No comments: