Friday, October 3, 2008

night air

It rained a couple time this week.  I went driving anyway, and at night.  I'm a lot more awake at night now that I switched to my go to bed at 3am schedule.  

I had the window down, which you might think would be cold, but it actually wasn't.  It kind of felt like the clouds were insulating against the cold.  I did have the heater on as well.  There was a nice blend of cold outside air and warm inside air circulating around creating a breeze.  That with the smell of the rain were two good reasons to have the window down.

You have to drive slower when you're going though the countryside at night.  There's no street lights and there's random furry creatures crossing the road.  I stopped for a skunk.  It's much nicer to stop for them instead of just smelling them as you drive by the spot that they used to occupy.

No comments: