Thursday, July 31, 2008

bye bye...

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 10:05 AM, Chrys Grigoriou wrote:
H2O, DON'T do it... DON'T DO IT!!
Leah is spreading a nasty rumor... DON'T DO IT!

On Jul 31, 2008, at 10:22 AM, Annalisa wrote:
why?


On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 10:24 AM, Leah Hardy wrote:
I am totally laughing!!
Annie,
you are awesome and I love your guts.
The last pic you sent of the pony was great!@!
Keep 'em coming...you are very creative.
Leah

On Jul 31, 2008, at 10:25 PM, Annalisa wrote:
I think it came out pretty good when I cut the pony tail off. I kind of like it like this. Feels funny having short hair again. I like it.

On Jul 31, 2008, Annalisa wrote:
and after I brush it, it looks even better. still need to get the back cleaned up a bit. but really, for a pair of kitchen scissors??


On Thu, Jul 31, 2008, Leah Hardy wrote:
Very nice, I like how it is wispy and longer in the front.
Next career: Hairstylist.
LH

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008, Annalisa wrote:
lol, so not my next career!!!!

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008, Leah Hardy wrote:
I know,
That is like the last thing in the world I could see you being!!!
Leah

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 , Chrys Grigoriou wrote:
Oh, I don't know, Annie. I agree with Leah... looks pretty stylish. Besides, you could probably teach yourself how to do it in less than a weekend! Just think of the career opportunities it could lead to...
Y'know, just in case website design/hosting becomes obsolete.

No comments: