Thursday, July 31, 2008

"we fix bad haircuts"

That's what the sign said outside "Hair Ba Doo Ba". Not really a fan of the name but I'd driven past the place a couple times on Amazon, on my way out to go driving on Fox Hollow. I'd seen the sign before, so I thought this might be the place to get my hair "fixed". Honestly I don't think I did that bad of a job myself. She just had to "round of the back" as she put it...


But if you look at a side by side comparison...

then you'll see definite improvement. But I have to say, this must have been how this haircut was developed. Because if you put your hair in a pony tail and then cut it off, you pretty much get this hair cut. And it was only $10 for the "fix" so I'd recommend it. The hair place, not necessarily cutting your own hair. But it was fun, so I wouldn't try to dissuade anyone either ;-)

P.S. Is it just me or does my neck look really small in the "fixed" pic??

No comments: