Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Scientific American MIND

This magazine is insanely interesting. I just went out to the mailbox and found the lastest issue sitting in there. I want to just sit down and read the whole thing cover to cover. But I have other stuff I need to get done now so I'm going to save it for tonight. Mabye I'll try to only read one article a day to spread it out.

But I did go ahead and read one article already. I meant to just glance but then quickly got sucked in to reading the whole thing. It was called, "The Hidden Power of SCENT". Here's one quote... "Smell subconciously facilitates a variety of human social interactions. People use smell to assess a person's likability, sexual attractiveness and emotional state. They can also use secent to distinguish a stranger from a friend, a male from female and someone who is gay from someone who is straight". If you want to read more you'll just have to buy the magazine!

No comments: