Saturday, September 13, 2008

morning is the time

is the time you have to resist the urge to get up early. It seems easy. You're awake. You could get stuff done.  

Yes, it seems easy.  But don't do it.  Then you'll be tired at night. You'll want to go to sleep instead of work, to break your schedule.  

So in the beginning you have to resist the urge.  Pattern change.  It takes a little time to set in. So go ahead, sleep in.  Really.  Lay back down and close your eyes. That's better.

It's actually been hard to sleep in the last few nights cause I keep waking up at 8 instead of my intended 11.  It will get easier I'm sure. But right now I'm more used to waking at 8 so it just keeps happening and them I'm having to then make myself go back to sleep, several times.  

It helps to have really good curtains ;-)

No comments: