Wednesday, February 4, 2009

panic button

Work...

Sometimes I wish there were a "scream" button on my keyboard. Something I could press while I was on the phone with somebody who was "describing" something to me (the kind of describing where they give you lots of irrelevant information) and I'm being simultaneously ambushed by several instant messages (with complicated questions) and trying to save whatever work I was doing before I answered the phone.

Said button would let out a voluminous scream (except the person on the phone couldn't hear it). In theory it would be kind of like the whistle on a teapot, where once you reached a certain level it would open up to let off some steam.


I miss my car. Definitely worth the extra shipping to overnight the new brakes (either that or wait another week!). I want my car back.

No comments: