Sunday, February 15, 2009

warmer

It was a little warmer today. Whenever it gets over 50 here I can feel a change. I no longer want to suck my hands into the sleeves of my jacket. And I can roll the window down while driving and not get cold. It's so nice. Makes me excited for the summer. It's gonna be so awesome to go driving with the top off again. Feeling the wind in what little hair I have is an interesting sensation.

Today was the first time I've been asked by a gas station attendant to see the engine (of the Lotus of course).

I really want to test drive one of the SC's, just to see what they're like. Maybe that's a bad idea though. We all know what happened when I test drove a Lotus last time ;-)

Although I will be in Cali at the end of the month so if the T.O. dealer has one I'm all over it.

I think I've spent enough this month on brakes/service to deter me from trying to get a new one.

No comments: