Sunday, December 7, 2008

Brrr...

I thought it was cold today (as in cold enough that I wanted to stay in my house where it's warm and not go out driving cause the Lotus is like a refrigerator with it's slick metal interior). But then I looked at the 10 day forecast and next weekend looks a lot colder! Brrr. Of course that's the weather forecast so things could change. But I'm going to be getting mentally ready (to hide under the covers).

As a side note, post sunset on Northwest Expressway was pretty cool. It was a cloudless dingy gray all day. But right at the end there were a few clouds of various shades of more gray along the horizon. And behind them was red, bleeding into and mixing with the clouds, like dye in the washing machine. Pretty cool.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

... bleeding into and mixing with the clouds, like dye in the washing machine...

Ooh, very cool description!