Monday, December 29, 2008

cows and sun

Driving on Territorial Highway I felt the sun shine through the window and warm me up. I haven't felt that in a while. Not that the sun hasn't been out at all but it somehow hasn't been warm, or mabye I just wasn't driving at the right angle before. In any event it was nice.

I turned down Crow Rd to and there were a couple cows standing right in the middle of the road. I got this pic with my iPhone from inside the car which is why it's not that clear.  I would have taken another but there was a semi coming up behind me. I've seen cows out before, but never in the middle of the road here! It was kind of fun. I had to do some evasive manuvering to get around them. They're like deer and try to run away by running down the middle of the road and cutting in front of your car. It's like their flight instincts use reverse psychology causeing them to dart in front of traffic instead of away from it. Go figure.

No comments: