Monday, November 10, 2008

blink

Went to Target this weekend to look for a cable for my hard drive. Really I was just wondering around and didn't expect to find one there. But it was late and the other stores weren't open so I thought I'd just go there. I was walking past the books towards the electronics area when I randomly decided to walk down the book isle and see what they had. Honestly I've never bought a book from Target before. They don't have a very big selection so I wasn't expecting to find anything. But I did: Blink, by Malcom Gladwell

I read it this weekend, all of it, half that night and the rest on Sunday, 276 pages total. It's pretty interesting. I want to read it again so I can remember the parts that I thought were interesting, because there were several.

If you want to know what it's about click on the link above.

No comments: