Tuesday, November 18, 2008

North Eugene Automotive

I took the Bronco out the last two mornings and the engine was making this loud whistling sound that I found pretty annoying.  I drove over to North Eugene Automotive, so I could have them take a listen and see if they could tell me what was causing it and if I might need bring it in again. The guy there had me pull it up and listened to it for a bit. Thought it might be the fan belt so he took some brake cleaner to it and poof - it's quite again.  He said to give it a couple days and see if the sound comes back.  The belt looked ok but I could get it changed if I wanted to get rid of the sound. 

I just dropped in, no appointment, and he looked at it for me (and maybe fixed the problem) for no charge. Good service over there! They filled my scooter with gas one time when I ran out over there too. I was brining the Bronco in for something at the time, but they're pretty friendly and helpful over there. Thumbs up from me.

No comments: