Sunday, November 23, 2008

You're not my mother. Oh, wait...

Hysterical instant message conversation in which I think I'm talking to my Aunt Susie (Susan) when I'm really talking to my mom (also Susan) ...
[7:12:10 PM] Susan says: Are you going to come to Thanksgiving on Thursday? We're just trying to plan.

[7:12:33 PM] Annie says: no, i'm going to my moms. and then later to my friend jill's

[7:12:58 PM] Susan says: your mom's?  I thought I was your mom.

[7:13:12 PM] Annie says: crap, confused. I thoght you were susie. lol

[7:13:27 PM] Susan says: I admit to having been a little puzzled there.

[7:13:35 PM] Annie says: i was talking to her yesterday and she just came online before you im'd me

[7:13:42 PM] Susan says: oh.
I guess I need to pay a little more attention to who I'm talking to before I respond.

No comments: