Tuesday, November 25, 2008

it's dark already?

Maybe I should not read National Geographic at 4 in the morning as it does not make me fall asleep. Turning the phone off has been really helpful though. This was the first "night" I slept completely through... till 1:16pm. You could say that i missed most of the daylight, and I did. But was only gray out there anyway so it wasn't a big loss. Actually the sun did peak through into by backyard in the late afternoon. It never does that early. But staying up till 5 seems too late/early. I need to figure out a way to make myself sleepier at night. I guess I will just make myself get up earlier, that should make me more tired the next day. It totally seems like the moring to me, at least to my body. It's a strange dichotomy when I look at the window. Off to bjj now.

No comments: