Wednesday, August 13, 2008

2nd office

I did a lot of work today from the extra room. My office got some ants. And I can smell them. And even though I couldn't see where the little buggers were hiding I could smell them. And it was awful. I cleaned the floors, the desk and the trash cans later and don't smell it anymore. Although I still see a few stray ants every now and then. Don't leave a cup of water overnight when there's ants. Apparently they really go for it. I did that two nights ago and they were all over the thing in the morning. Blech.

So in the morning I got my laptop out and did some work from the extra room. It's a nice room to work in because it's so light. It's got lighter floors than my office and lighter paint. And the window just lets in more light as well. It's a pretty empty room though. It echoed when I talked on the phone.

I kind of want to move my office in there. Or maybe just set up an alternate office. Seems kind of odd though. Two offices??? Wierd. Maybe I'll just use my laptop every now and then for a change of pace. I do like this screen better though. I've got a 19" monitor on my main computer. Plus the mouse is nice. I was using the finger pad on the laptop and the tip of my finger was getting hot from running all over the place!

No comments: