Friday, August 1, 2008

gas station hair-do review

I stopped for gas on the way home from the store just now and there was a gas station attendant that I'd seen there a couple times before. He probably remembered me because of the car. He said my hair looked good. It ended up to be the longest conversation I'd had with a gas station attendant (and probably the only one that didn't have to do with my car). He told me about how he had longer curly hair in high school and how he likes his current cut (similar to mine) a lot better.

So first review is a thumbs up.

I think I'm going to buy some more earrings to wear now that there's no hair to brush.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're wild... you're nuts! You're CRAZY!!
I figured you'd have pictures up on your blog once Leah showed me the text message, so I had to check it out!