Saturday, August 30, 2008

What is that?

I went for a drive today. We'll ok, I went for two drives today. Anyway, on the 2nd one I was stopped at a light (by Amazon dog park). I'm in the lotus with both windows just cracked. The music up and I'm off in my own world. There's a guy standing on the right waiting to cross.

I'm sitting there for like a minute when I think maybe I hear someone yelling. I look over my shoulder to the left and there's a guy standing on the center divider (two lanes on my side, one on the other going the opposite direction). I look over at the guy standing on the street corner thinking he was talking to him. At first it looks like he's responding, but then just stands there. I think he just looked cause the guy was yelling. I hit the mute button and hear, "What is that?". Just then a minivan on the other side of the street drives by and this guy hangs his head out the window and yells back at him: "It's a Lotus."

Oh!

I yell back, "Yeah, it's a Lotus." Just then another car comes up on my left and my view is obscured. The light turns green and I'm off.

No comments: