Friday, August 8, 2008

On the agenda for this weekend...

  • Go through my closet and drawers and get rid of lots of clothes. I'm going to have a lot of fun with this ;-)
  • Wash the Lotus. And if I'm feeling energetic I may even vacuum it out. I've had it 2 years and haven't done that yet so don't hold your breath. Maybe I'll wash the Bronco and the Rebel while I'm at it.
  • Watch some Olympics! They're supposed to have a lot of online coverage which should be good. Usually with TV they only put on certain things. With the online coverage you can pick and choose what you want to see, like: Boxing!!!!! Trampoline sounds interesting. I've never seen that. I'll probably check out the Judo and try to see if I can learn anything about takedowns. I might watch some Taekwondo. Not that invested in it but anything where there's two people kicking at each other has to be fun at least sometimes. I'll also check out the: Gymnastics, some Swimming, some Diving, maybe Fencing just to see what it's like and some Track & Field. Things I probably won't be watch: Badminton? Table Tennis? Handball? I'm sure some people will enjoy watching these. I'm just not one of them I don't think. How come they have Badminton in the Olympics but girls can't box in the Olympics. That's just wrong. Really, really, wrong. Looks like they do have some women's wrestling though!
  • Yardwork: pull out some weeds in the front so I can water the blueberries more. There's so many on the plan and they'd be so much more big and juicy if I watered them more. Also, figure out where to put the trees!
But for now I'm off to kick some butt in jiu-jitsu!

No comments: