Wednesday, January 21, 2009

dreaming or awake

Ever have one of those days where it seems like you're not sure if you're dreaming or awake? Kinda seems like that today. Can't figure out why. The whole day just seems weird. 

Right now I feel like I should be doing something but I can't figure out what. Or like I'm sitting on a time bomb that's about to explode, only I don't know where so I can't get away.

Maybe I'll go drive; I didn't drive today.  I drive every day.  Yeah, I totally need to drive.  Slowly though, there's been either light snow or several layers of frozen fog on Fox Hollow for the past week, and that's in the middle of the afternoon.  Somebody flipped their Honda there a couple days ago, just past the big farm.


Jiu-jitsu was good today though. I got exactly what I wanted out of my class with Harold.  

I'm sore from last night. Rounds and rounds with big people.  I can feel the soreness when I breathe.  We had to do 30 push-ups every time we couldn't pass someone's guard or if they passed ours.  And I kept picking big people to go with.  So there was a lot of pushups.  Many of us did several hundred. It was torturous... and fun ;-)

No comments: