Monday, January 26, 2009

sunny with a chance of semi's

To my cousin...

Last night I dreamed we were somewhere, maybe a family gathering and we got in the car to get something to eat.  You were telling me where to drive and you had me stop somewhere and then take another couple turns.  We rounded this bend, which was like a 180.  There were a lot of hills and valleys, we were in a valley with dessert hills, very high, around us and there was also a ledge off to the side.  We didn't drive that far and then suddenly all the cars around were stopping because there was a huge semi halfway in the ditch with half of it sticking up above the road. 

It was bigger than a normal semi would be, so the end of it was sticking up really high into the air. We weren't sure what it was at first but then I realized. You were not very interested with it because you were thinking about the food ;-)  

The end of the it was kind of swinging around and I had to do a few evasive maneuvers so the end of it didn't break off and fall on us. 

The funny thing was it didn't seem at all scary.  It was just like if you're walking through a living room and there's a table in the middle so you walk around it. Even though eventually I had to crawl out of the window of the car which was hanging over a ledge and walk around the edge of the car - with my hands - to get back to land.  And yet, like I said, totally not scary, and zero effort.

The day was really bright and sunny and seemed like it would have been warm if I actually felt weather in my dreams. 


I'm remembering a lot more of my dreams since I moved my bed the last time.

No comments: