Monday, January 26, 2009

melissa's homework

Melissa gave me a homework assignment yesterday. She said I had to call someone every day. 

Yikes

Every day? Like every, every day?  But I don't call people. (That's the point.)

It was already 8pm and I'd been running around all day from the time I woke up to when I just got home from asl class. I was driving back thinking it was getting late and I was going to totally mess up and not call anyone. 

I didn't want to. The thought of calling someone everyday is actually rather terrifying. I'm not even going to get into that. What I am going to say is that I got home and was walking down the hallway and I got the spark, the thought that I should just scroll down and dial someone (iPhone) so I did.  

That's really the best time for these things, right when it hits you. If you wait then you think to much and nothing happens.

So, Yeah for me ;-)   i probably seem pretty silly here, i don't care.

Every day seems pretty often to me. But I'm gonna do it for the practice. She I have to call people even if I have nothing to say, which seems really confusing to me. But like I said, I'm gonna do it. To put it in perspective, the last time I called someone for no reason was Mel and it was a week and a half ago. And the time before that was probably, um, like last year, maybe december, maybe not. I'm pretty sure it was less than 6 times last year. So that sould make last year's record really easy to break. (ha ha?)

Anyway, this should be interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also think the thought of calling someone for no reason is a bit uncomfortable (or downright scary, depending on my mood).

Will you post on this 'homework' assignment again? I'd be interested to hear how it's going!