Thursday, January 1, 2009

stupid dreams

in my dream last night it was snowing and everyone was driving faster than normal and spinning all over the place.  i was going a safe speed trying to avoid the cars flying around me. i was about to go down this hill. i had my foot on the brake but when I started down the hill the angle changed and it was just a straight drop and freefall down. crunch.  

yeah. nice, huh. no dreams where I'm driving a car are ever good. they usually involve the brakes not working, me not being able to see where I'm going, meteors falling from the sky or some other crap like that.

except this time there was someone else in the car too and they had a hand on some of the controls. that was different. and so was the fact that I crashed at the bottom. i never crash. i'm always out of control, but I never crash.

stupid dreams

No comments: